• The Earlier the Better – Ideally within the first 12 days of life in order to achieve those super-cute poses! Soon after, newborns develop baby acne and their skin starts pealing. They also still like to curl into the fetal position within this time. I promise you, coming in so soon may seem tough but you will NOT regret it!!!
• Newborn sessions can go quickly or can take hours. It’s all up to your little peanut. It is important to me that you get the most amazing images possible, therefore, I always allow for a large time block for newborns. My patients are never ending.
• Newborns eat often and I completely understand this. Feel free to stop at any time during the session to feed or to nurse. I have a comfortable area for you to do so.
• A tight diaper can often leave lines on your baby’s skin. Keep the diaper loose the day of the session and your baby will be line-free.
• Unexpected Delight –Your baby may not be wearing a diaper during the photo session and occasionally – things happen! I will be prepared for the unexpected, especially if you happen to be holding the baby! Everything I use is washable so no worries. It WILL happen! 🙂